Now that Trump has won the election for the President of the US, we are seeing a significant change in attitude of the electorate towards Trump, not only here, but also around the world. The US electorate and the world, including leaders, were caught off guard by Trump’s win.
Here are some of the stories that we see:
- An open letter from Kerwick – http://townhall.com/columnists/jackkerwick/2016/11/21/an-open-letter-to-presidentelect-trump-n2248527?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=
- Strong experienced cabinet choices – http://townhall.com/columnists/robertcharles/2016/11/20/trump-hallmark–sound-cabinet-choices-n2248397?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&newsletterad=
- Surprise by the NY Times – http://www.onenewsnow.com/media/2016/11/21/is-the-gray-lady-turning-a-new-leaf?utm_source=OneNewsNow&utm_medium=email&utm_term=16785695&utm_content=701417199827&utm_campaign=27402
- Economic recommendations by John Mauldin – http://ggc-mauldin-images.s3.amazonaws.com/uploads/pdf/161120_TFTF.pdf
- Changes in the Republican Party – http://www.nationalreview.com/article/442325/donald-trump-president-elect-transition-team-exciting-start
- Complaints to the NY Times – http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/NY-Times-Flooded-Complaints-Election/2016/11/21/id/759986/?ns_mail_uid=1143897&ns_mail_job=1697167_11212016&s=al&dkt_nbr=e5njbria
- Rising confidence in the US dollar – http://news.goldseek.com/GoldSeek/1479736774.php
Let’s hope Trump really can drain the swamp in D.C.
Read what you have an interest in. Scan the rest of the articles.