Here are some recent news updates on the Global Warming issue:
- Trump orders EPA to zero out GW programs – https://www.cfact.org/2017/03/03/trump-orders-epa-to-zero-out-global-warming-programs/
- Ending the phony social cost of GW – https://www.cfact.org/2017/03/03/end-the-phony-social-cost-of-carbon/
- These two news stories plus others of the last two weeks can be found on the Cfact.org website here – https://www.cfact.org/
- Earlier news releases from CFACT [https://www.cfact.org/category/media/press-releases/] can be found here. They have been strong proponents of the proper cost benefit analysis in the past, and continue to promote that. Trump appears to be listening; Gore and Obama never did a proper cost benefit analysis. They promoted a different agenda despite the facts. – CFACT Press Releases.
Reading the above articles and news releases you find:
- That violates a 1993 Bill Clinton executive order requiring that federal agencies assess both benefits and costs of proposed regulations. It is also irrational, completely contrary to human experience.
- Global warming policies are incredibly expensive and wasteful. The “social cost” construct is designed to justify that spending by comparing it to massive “costs” that are not substantially grounded in reality.
- It is time to put an end to politicized science and economics. Cutting the global warming politics out of EPA’s budget and doing away with the politicized “social cost” of carbon are two solid steps in the right direction.
Then there is this from ClimateDepot:
- Note: Climate Hustle is now available on Video On Demand (& DVD). Watch the video trailer here www.ClimateHustle.com .
- What about that infamous 97% Consensus on Global Warming that is used to justify action on Climate Change?
- Watch: Climate Depot’s Marc Morano on Fox News debating EPA & Climate: ‘This is the end of superstition in Washington’ – Morano: “What EPA chief Scott Pruitt really represents – This is the end of superstition in Washington! And it’s actually going back to science and actual cost benefit analysis. It’s very simple: The EPA climate plan is the signature Obama executive order – he couldn’t get it through Congress so he bypassed democracy.
- But this plan wouldn’t even impact global CO2 levels, let alone global temperatures or storms. Yet Obama administration officials like John Podesta actually sold the regulations as as way to prevent storms and we need this because the storms are getting worse.” “If you want to rescind Al Gore’s nobel prize — give it to fracking industry. they had the greatest effect. U.S. emissions now are at a 25 year low in the first half of 2016 due to fracking taking over for coal.”
Some other relevant articles on GW history:
- Grape Harvest Date Evidence – Modern temperatures no warmer now than most of the last 1000 years
- Solar radiation and climate change – Changes in sun caused recent global warming, not humans?
Hopefully Trump will do the right thing. Enough is enough!